Film and Photography Location
Hare Farm offers a stunning backdrop for film or photo shoots.
Unspoilt, traditional, and including many interesting countryside and farm locations, Hare Farm is just an hour's drive from London. The farm straddles both sides of the Brede Valley, near Rye, East Sussex.
Hare Farm's diverse range of shoot location settings include:
- A range of farm buildings, modern and old, in the main farmyard
- A restored Sussex barn, housing the resident barn owls
- A restored Oast house, with 3 round kilns. Now used as a holiday home
- A shepherd's hut. Purpose-built for glamping, made to original Victorian times specifications.
- A disused farmstead with access across fields. Old brick buildings, original drove roads, isolated location
- 100s of acres of fields. Grazed meadows, marshland, winter crops (turnips, birdseed)
- 1000+ breeding sheep. Seasonal milestones include lambing and shearing
- Small copses
- Millstreams, rivers, a lake set in a natural amphitheatre
To read more about Hare Farm and other farms as shoot locations, browse our dedicated website for film and photo locations at www.farmlocations.co.uk